View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:02 AM   #19
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I'm not sure about an Alice and Wonderland...I know that is has amaretto and soco, but I'm not sure what else. I can't remember. If anyone has heard of a black mamba, while I'm on the subject, please tell me what's in it. It's a little known shot that I forgot the ingredients for.

Want to hear your message then?

"--Melissa, its zach. I'm here with raub and zell and optimus funk...it's fuckin Liss! She's fuckin...she won't answer the phone. Liss, you know every time I talk to you on here I'm kind of not drunk...this time I AM! Isn't that awesome?
--Hey, I want to tell her my favorite word! I realize you might not get this and if you don't it's cool, but ...Liss, my favorite word is GUILE. Nobody knows it, don't post it. Don't tell anyone, don't post this, and shut up, shut up! Shut the fuck up!
--And my favorite word is cudumpity (?)...isn't that great?? I came up with that shit! Yes I did! I did!
--So, yea, we're drunk at a bar, and it's great. And we're near philidelphia. And Optimus is an asshole. HA! High five! High fuckin five! And I gotta go."

Or something like that.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote