View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 10:21 PM   #12
Subsy

Subsy is on a distinguished road
This Quick Reply thing owns.

Yeah raub, if I want to follow this path I have a HELL of a lot of work ahead of me. The kind I've never pursued before. I don't know if I can do it, but I want to try. Space is just amazing... it sounds cheesy, but space is the future. Astronauts and astronomers are pioneers, and I want to help mankind in this regard.

Hi Stormy! Yes, it has been a damn long time since we spoke. I don't recall when it was... suffice to say, too long. Hit me up on AIM sometime. And I would love to receive your old astronomy book, that would be lovely. Please and thanks! Oh, and the ladies all still hate me T_T

Donnie, that is truly awesome that you are now a married man. My, how we've all grown. I'm glad to see so many of us doing so well. It's inspiring, really. Good luck with that infection though, that's a tough break. Keep on pimping TTT, now that I see how strong the community is I may make an attempt to come back full time. For the past 5 years my internet home has been IGN.com, I'm just shy of 20,000 posts but it's beginning to wear thin. I'm sure I could juggle both forums.

Merry Christmas to all. Who the hell else is still lurking here? Is Bigs around, and if so, what does he go by these days?
Subsy is offline   Reply With Quote