Thread: Tasty Brews
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:55 PM   #40
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Budweiser, Coors.. if its a hot day Rolling Rock. Bud select with vodka works. Guinness ONLY from the tap. The bottle is just a travesty, and the can needs a 10-minute pour to truly approach the tap. Rocket widgets and c02 aside.. so many beers are made obsolete by throwing back a few pints from tap.

Beer.. I love it but its like having coke around with friends over. (not the drink) Plus you need your own variety. I really cant stand drinking out (too expensive) or drinking at a friends 'cuz most of my friends drink that nut brown ale crap. And light/lite. Ech! Its 95+% water as it is, in 'merica. They always give me the WTF look when I pour vodka/whiskey into my beer. Lightweights.

Lessee.. mixed drinks. Really only Guinness Draught and Jack or half/half jack and bailey's. No ice, babe. Make it in the shaker with ice. Pour. There ya go!

Besides that, lately I've been neglecting my booze rack and tea shelf for the Gevalia Signature blend 3/4 with skim 1/4 and filtered water. (coffee)

Inbetween replenishing energy and electrolytes I've grown partial to that new Vault energy drink. Makes a good mixer and its still 2 for a dollar at the local stores.

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote