View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 10:38 PM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Miscellaneous Dream Topic # 3967a

I had an odd dream last night... I was playing AJ Langers part in the critically acclaimed movie by Wes Craven, The People Under The Stairs. In this dream, I was playing her part of young innocent girl trapped by parents in a fu**ed up prison house. (I wont even go into how this reflects my real life, cuz I think its trite and I dont have any proof that it does, besides its immaterial and this snippet is way too long, I should end it now...)

Anyway, the same lady and guy (husband/wife, brother/sister) tag team was terrorizing me; I finally escaped to an upstairs room with a screen so I could see out, and there were all these ill-kept plants and old newspaper clippings on the floor and floating about. I couldnt break through the screen, so I turned around to run and there was the guy with a shotgun pointed at me. So he raises the gun to my head and pumps the chamber... I close my eyes and take one last deep breath, and I wait for the ensuing shotgun blast.... but it never comes, instead I hear a chair breaking over someones head and I open my eyes to see my love (real life SO) standing over the body of the creepy inbred guy. And she leads me out of the house, and I just had this like total feeling of love for her, just like a beautiful moment...
----------

So what have your dreams been like lately?