View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #5
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sid Meier's pirates and Pirates of the Carribean.. admirable but not altogether RPG's in the epic, somewhat linear sense.

Morrowind was great to start with. But it gets too easy too quick. Too annoying. Cliff racers. Steal everything at the beginning, sell, buy sell buy sell bam. A couple thousand.

Constant Effect enchant Health on 1 ring. Fatigue on the other. Game finished. Doesnt matter what difficulty level you're on. Now the expansions tribunal/bloodmoon were excellent. Plenty more quests in a small area. Not so much silt-striding or running around. Difficult enemies. Nice.

Another thing about morrowind was the horrid engine used. Absolutely no poly culling. If it was on screen, within draw distance.. it got rendered.

Pretty much the only gfx option was to turn water shaders on. Which.. looks okay but then you cant see under the water to check for those (also annoying) fish. The music was okay but had sparse variety.

I'm just looking for the MMORPG experience in a single player game. Morrowind was very close to that, and I appreciate the lack of noobs talking in /general about chuck norris.

coc toddtest

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote