Thread: Winefire 4.0!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 03:44 AM   #19
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
I am not sotty I do not apologize for my comments they are what they are. I stand by my word, dancing at a gay bar or not does that make up for the the thousands of other nights, I am just asking for equal respect, you know?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!1. I mean one call per call isnt too much to ask I mean when was thee last time a test tuber haas called one of us lancxasterian test tubers?!, yeah never!. I know need you, WE dont need you, dont guilt trip me then side with pansy ass rauble( you know I love you rauble). . I mean please dink be merry and call other test tubers, cause we call you you bitches when we can, but maybe not anymore, we could just call people that live in lancaster, and no more internet love, which I think is weird as is. Marshall good convo, liss, bad convo, andrew are you with us or not??????!!!?!?!?!??! I need to go run zach clean my house I am tireed. PORTCH MONKEYS 4 LIFE, I am taking it back!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote