View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 10:12 AM   #42
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
i had gotten up to about 140lbs, and was really unhappy. a lot of it was muscle but i was on the chubby side, with just revamping my diet, adding a lot of fruits and veggies, and removing 95% of the junk food and getting a puppy, aka my running buddy, i got down to about 125, which is where i am now, and really damn happy about it. 5'8" and 125 is pretty cool with me. it's all about balance in your diet, and getting some exercise.

typical day for me.

breakfast- a 2 slices of hemp bread toast. it's super fibery and full of amazing nurients and a ton of different grains, so it's pretty filling, and a piece of fruit, (whatever i have in my fridge, but usually a bannana) a glass of 1% milk, and a cup of coffee

mid-morning i'll usually have an apple or something if i'm hungry, but i won't have it if i'm not hungry.

lunchtime- a sandwich of some sort, on the same hemp bread, with turkey or lean roast beef, cheese lettuce and tomato. on the side i'll have a salad. if i'm not in a sandwich kind of mood, i'll put chicken or something on the salad instead.

mid-afternoon- i'll treat myself with one of those 100 calorie packs and a piece of fruit or some fresh veggies and some light ranch dip, but same as mid morning, if i'm not hungry at all, i won't have it

dinner- i eat whatever i feel like eating, and until i'm full. not stuffed don't want to move kind of full, but till i feel extremely content with the amount i ate. generally it's filet mignon, or fish, witha veggie or two and a carbohydrate, be it rice, pasta or whatever.

whenever i have the time, in the morning, if i get off from work, or whatever, i'll take my puppy for a nice long run. but until he tires out, not me, then i drop him off at home and push myself to repeat the run we just took. i'm now balanced enough where i'm getting very toned, but not losing any more weight.

if have a crazy diet that my parents went on, and they lost like 10 pounds in the first week, the sacred heart university diet or something like that. it's the diet that they give to morbidly obese patients before surgery, but it's safe for anybdoy. if anybody's interested i can post it here.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote