View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:18 PM   #12
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
MVP is the best baseball game I've played. I played all of them last year and put more hours and more fun into MVP... it's a great game.

For a bit of news, baseball game news--

I'm flying to Vancouver, BC next Tuesday -> Thursday to test / preview MVP '06 College Baseball, EA's new baseball game coming out in March 2006. As some of you may know, EA lost the MLB license to Take2 (who make the 2K series) late last year... So this will be a College baseball game in March. It looks great so far, with a new batting technique (you swing wiht the right analog stick, it sounds very interesting so far), very deep create a stadium mode, and a lot of other new options (create a team being one as well).

So... EA is giving me an all expenses paid trip to go out to Vancouver for two days. If you have any questions about the game or anything that you'd like me to cover, please tell me ... and I will ask them for you. Pics to come!

---edit---
And what is this talk of no decent baseball games? MVP is an awesome game ... and with the exception of a few gripes (pitchin is too easy), it's the most fun baseball game I've ever played.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote