View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 12:46 AM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Face Fucking (its not just for the dead anymore.)

was browsing the net earlier and I stumbled on an AWESOME program for java. it shoppes your face to look like stuff, I'll post some of it here.

all you need is a pic and you can look black, white, asian, arab, anime, apish, baby, child, old person, look like botticelli drew you, or even el greco or mucha. Check it.

http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/T...mer/index.html

I'm a cute baby eh?

gawd, I'm so cute I could barf.

I make a hawt boy too eh? reminds me of dawsons creek...

Me drawn by Mucha, my favorite face fuck of them all.

Me as an anime character, cute eh?

not bad

a lil stereotypical... no?

a few tips if you want to try your hand, on the condition that you post your results:
helpful tips for userizing the program:
1. have the latest java client install, you can simply go to the site, www.java.com or something and click the link at the right and let it download, it takes few minutes on cable.
2. dont label yourself your actual age, if you look under 5, use baby, if you look under 13, use child, if you look under 25, use teenager, if you look 30ish, use young adult, if your an old fart, fuck yourself and die. ::furiously downs pills::
3. place the eye piece over where you think your full pupils are, you'll get a more accurate result, even a pixel off could make your baby pic look like the ape setting.
4. use smaller pics, the program already resizes automatically to about 640x480, make sure its not clipping the top and bottoms and sides, to do so will make your pic fuck up.
5. leave about 20-30 pixels room between your face and the sides, it helps make it look more... normal... ish...

hint: drunk doesnt work well. and sometimes black, arab, and asian dont work well, try replacing the eye and mouth bits.