View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 12:46 PM   #19
F a C e

F a C e is on a distinguished road
I'm not doing shit for Christmas. I was going to go to my hometown of Lubbock that is six hours west of here, but I decided I wasn't up to the drive. I went there for Thanksgiving anyway and have five days off from work cuz of Christmas, so I wanna use this time to just kick back and relax some. I just finished a semester too so that attributes to why I want to stay home this Christmas.

The company I work for has its headquarters in Newport Beach, CA and threw a party celebrating our collective accomplishments December 8th. They flew any employee that wanted to go from our Dallas office over there to party, so I bought a ticket for my mom and paid for a couple extra nights at the hotel (good gift huh?). We saw the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park in San Diego, the Venice Beach Boardwalk and the beach at Newport Beach. We had a lot of fun and I'll be going back next year to do it again!

Got a DVD player for one of my brothers, burnt some CDs for my other brother, and bought my best friend and his wife a baby stroller cuz they are expecting in some months.

I am receiving a TI-89 Platinum for my math purposes in school.

I included some pics of Cali. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1890.JPG (62.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 026_26.JPG (51.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 013_13.JPG (122.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1901.JPG (78.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 095_95.JPG (156.5 KB, 6 views)
F a C e is offline   Reply With Quote