View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 12:47 AM   #15
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
Mike, I think my girlfriend got me Guitar Hero. I'm pretty sure she did. I had no idea what it could have been when I saw the box all wrapped up, but then later that day I went to a mall, and I saw the box for it, and I believe it to be a very close match.

I'll keep you updated.

As for what I bought.

Sister: I bought her the game Cranium. She likes games like that, and it's a pretty fun game, so, why not.

Mom: My girlfriend and I worked for hours tonight on my mom's gift. See, my mom plays a lot of World of Warcraft. And I mean a lot. So the other day while I was at my house with my girlfriend, I whispered into her ear about making my mom some fake WoW potions, and putting them into a chest. It worked out perfect. We went to Wal-Mart and got some small vial/beaker things, put in some water or vegetable oil, mixed with some food coloring, and added some glitter. Plugged it up with a cork, and then made some really fancy tags for the potions, which I tried to get to the real thing. I looked up a bunch of WoW potions online the other day, and got a bunch. So I tried to match the color to the potion as best I could. I did a bunch of other stuff to go along with the gift, but instead of describing it, I'll just get a picture.

Dad: For my dad, I got him some slippers, and something else, but I can't remember.

Girlfriend: I bought her the Animal Crossing game for her DS. She best like it.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote