View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 12:13 AM   #5
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
i'm going home for christmas. first my dad's home and then my mum's home, to be exact. i was pretty broke this year so i put all of my christmas shopping on my credit card and i hope that i can pay off my credit bill by next christmas. here are some presents i got for people:
  • dad: kitchen gadgets and stuff because he just built a new house and i think he needed some things (my dad is impossible to shop for so i consider myself lucky that i managed to think of this)
  • mum: a couple cds--neil young and blue rodeo greatest hits albums--and a small box of godiva chocolates. and i think something else? but i can't remember
  • nephew: ninja turtles sewer lair thing. he's just starting to get into the turtles, which is pretty awesome
  • neice: a game. it's cranium, but fer kids. it's called cadoo. i think she would have lots of fun playing it
  • sister: cds
  • brother-in-law: i still don't know yet

and what do i want fer christmas, you ask? well i asked my mom to knit me a pair of socks because they're the best socks ever, and to get me one or two sweaters. and i'm hoping that she gives me a new pair of moccasins because it just seems like a christmas tradition for her to give me moccasins for christmas every year. and i had hinted to my dad that i've been wanting to start collecting vinyl for quite some time now, so i would need a turntable to play it on... so who knows.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote