View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
The Xmas thread 2005

So yeah, what's everyone doing for the holidays..what do you want..what did you get for others?

I'm working 10-6 Xmas day, so I'm not sure how xmas will work, don't think anyone will be home when I get off work, so, no xmas for me, heh..won't feel like doing anything in the morning before I go to work, we'll see...

I got my bro Madden 06 for the ps2, my parents...I'm going to give my dad $100 cash and tell him he HAS to take my mom out with it, and that if I find out he did anything else with the money (like pay a bill or something), I'm holding rent for a month. For my baby...well, I can't say that right now, because then she'd read it here and it'd spoil it!

I wish I had more money for this xmas...but shit, I'm going to have to cut a $1200 check to the insurance company for overpayment...greedy jews..

I mean, ho ho ho.

Oh, and, all I really want...is my baby, and all the red-tape that we're having to go through to just go away..

and..the $10,000 that my job owes me would be nice too, leaving for court in an hour or so for that...

IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?!

Last edited by GT2000 : 12-21-2005 at 09:55 AM.
GT2000 is offline   Reply With Quote