Thread: vacation pics
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
trademark

trademark is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to trademark
vacation pics

long break from this place again :O

i went to the philippines over winter break and had a blast; these are all pics from my phone so quality isnt great; I dont really have any cool like scenery type pics; we went back mostly to see family and we're in the big city so no tropical beaches there. basically i was with family in the daytime and out getting action at night ;P

me on the plane before takeoff

exchange rate is ~P56 = USD$1; so that's around 50cents for a bottle of beer at a pool house/bar type place; it's even cheaper at restaurants etc :]

my nephew jacob~ cute little guy

my youngest cousin nicole

one of many fireworks we lit up for new years there

girl i met at a bar

nother girl

and another :]

these are some of the shoes i bought while there; not really sure if it belongs but i have em uploaded so why the hell not

Nike Kobe Bryant Huarache.. Limited run and stuff; I woke up early to buy them as soon as the mall opened over there hehe.. Ended up costing around $130

Puma Mostro in a pretty rare colorway afaik.. Pumas arent popular in the Philippines and so the prices are pretty low. These cost me around P4000; and considering Pumas typically cost in the neighborhood of $80+tax it's a good deal

Diesel Spencers.. Diesels are also not too popular over there so the prices are really low. These were P3500, and Diesels usually cost around $80+tax here too..

Hmm.. Well it also snowed here this past weekend, i have a couple pics of that :O

k im done
trademark is offline   Reply With Quote