View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #7
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
The Internet doesn't mean anarchy, Jep. If we all went around posting whatever the hell we wanted, we'd all get shit for being annoying.
have you ever been to something awful forums? or the friend society forums, or the penny arcade forums, or and game spot or game faq forums? it is frikkin anarchy, and people dont get shit because everyone else is doing it too, and they're having fun. Believe or not, we're all allowed to have fun, with mild bouts of seriousness in between, not the otherway around, thats not really how the internet appears to work.

Quote:
I would say it's more his more attention-hungry sidekick, and her acceptance, which has made me stop posting.
she doesnt post here anymore anyway, shes off in europe for the summer and she didnt post more than 10 times a month when she was here.
I would have guess it was a lack of anything to relate to in the content or something like that, but I could be wrong. If you feel you want to start adding content relevant, you can most certainly do so, and we'd prolly follow suit.

Quote:
figures when we decide to stop, you show up. we gave you a chance, and for some unknown reason you were even made a mod of the general forum.
actually, you didnt stop, I was even banned arbitrarily by seph. but gt got mad cuz him and lild were acting a foo' for rizzle. I stuck around anyway, cuz I thought maybe I could learn something, and I did, from the level headed people like bigs, gt, cid, raub, peesexguy, and even mike on occasion, and I also learned that the only way to keep you guys from being dicks is call you on it. Being called an attention whore was an unfortunate side effect.

Quote:
before jep was here, the bored wasn't the best thing since sliced bread, but we had conversations and posts that were interesting.
bullshit, we had posts like what drugs are you taking, with interesting posts, with some high and mighty people, and some cool headed non druggies who were occasionally flamed for being close minded. We had the famous religion thread which always broke down into flame wars, and was repeatedly revived and reposted. we had posts on how someone injected windex into his cat to kill it cuz it had diabetes and actually put it in a trashbag while it was frightened for its life, i dont even remember if they said it was real, but it was memorable. there were the yearly topics from metalistar about how much he missed dex. When we had the main page up before TTB deleted it, and bigs gave up on it. We didnt have half the readership we do now. its mostly 20 reads, 18 reads, 30 reads, top one was 79 reads, our content now gets 80+ reads (some up to 150+) usually and for good reason, we usually post like college kids instead of stupid high school kids. And while we arent getting many forum members, thats not surprising at our development, when its only a few of us advertising ourselves.

Quote:
since jep's been here, you try to post one serious topic and the very first response is soemthing completely retarded and off the subject. the top 5 posts always have to be started by jep, jep has to have the last post on every thread.
creeper has more posts than me, retarded responses are something you should anticipate with a group like ours, not abhor. It should be a source of humor, not inner drama. I said this in the other topic but I'll say it again here, it seems like the most level headed person among us is sharkz.

and I didnt ask for your opinions on my gender, you fucks just seem to give it regardless, and to be honest I dont even want it nor do I care. I mentioned them in the other topics cuz they illistrate a point, that creeper acted a fool' just like any one of us in the past, he has rectified the situation amicably and I will now drop the topic and go back to being fun loving, chai drinking, and adding arbitrary fucks to conversations, adding relevent content, and forgetting to remove my signiture cuz I suck at life.

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 06-12-2005 at 01:11 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote