View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 04:23 AM   #4
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
I do not think jep is a fag, i do not think jep is a lesbian in a guys body, i do not think there is anything mentally wrong with jep. i think jep is a baby who wants attention and ever since you've been to this board, it's made me and several others not care to post anymore.

Zach is my friend, and i agree with his actions. I don't mind him being mad at me for the way i've been acting, it's what he has to do. i'm sorry creep.

I don't know how somebody like you got in here anyway, we used to flame noobies all the time and would leave, half of them were probably actually cool ppl. figures when we decide to stop, you show up. we gave you a chance, and for some unknown reason you were even made a mod of the general forum. before jep was here, the bored wasn't the best thing since sliced bread, but we had conversations and posts that were interesting. since jep's been here, you try to post one serious topic and the very first response is soemthing completely retarded and off the subject. the top 5 posts always have to be started by jep, jep has to have the last post on every thread.

so in closing, jep, if you don't like how the ppl in charge do things around here, fucking leave, and i know i'm not just speaking for myself, but i don't like you and i know the board will be something decent once you're gone. i seriously don't know how you've made it this long without getting banned.

Last edited by raditz : 06-12-2005 at 04:26 AM.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote