View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 01:05 AM   #2
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Donnie made me an admin, and if you don't like the way i do things, talk to him about it. i've had enough of your bullshit, i'm not "PMS"ing, i'm being a rational person and calling you on being an asshole, and Brandon too for that matter. I closed it because the thread was going nowhere and no one wants to read the word fuck 1000 times. it's reopened because apparently i'm the worst person in the world for stopping what was quickly turning into a hateful thread (i closed it because of Brandon, not you btw).

also, your main page posts have been fine, but your posts here have been really immature lately. you pulled a LOT of shit out of your ass in this post which you insinuated from what i wrote.

and perhaps we have different perceptions of what this place means to ourselves, because personally i respect a lot of people here and i am an admin for a reason. if i feel something should be closed because it is not beneficial to the community, i will close it. and if you think that i'm gonna let you act like a retard, you're sorely mistaken. you're not dumb, don't act like it.

if you have anything else to say to me, PM it or IM me, i don't want any more of your bitchy bullshit directed at me on the boards.

-Zach

Last edited by thecreeper : 06-12-2005 at 01:30 AM.
thecreeper is offline   Reply With Quote