View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 11:52 PM   #1
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Exclamation TTT Meetup? July 3rd, Philadelphia, PA

It's been buzzing on the forums and IM the past week or two, but could a TestTube meetup actually be a reality after all these years?

Possibly. On July 3rd, The Minibosses and Chromelodeon, two excellent independent video game cover bands (original material too) will be uniting in Philly at the First Unitarian Church. the full line-up:

sunday july 3
the first unitarian church
philadelphia pa
minibosses
penny winblood
the arrangements
repellent
chromelodeon

Tickets are 10 dollars!

while me and raub were definitely on board for this, it was to my surprise, that Zell and Subsy, also longtime forum goers said they were going to come as well. even more shocking was that amidst the chaos here last week was sharkz and Stormy both also displaying interest. With a few more maybe's here and there, I figured this deserved a post.

So who wants to make a go of it? I promise the show will rock, it is all ages (though some beer is definitely gonna happen), and if we get a big enough showing, we can split a hotel for the night. if we only get a few people, i can give people a place to stay for the night. but still, it's a good opportunity, what better way to spend 4th of july weekend with rock bands and internet friends from TTT?
thecreeper is offline   Reply With Quote