View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 01:10 AM   #37
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Aw, cmon, ghard...this is a toast to old times, not dwelling on the negative. It's reflection, not grudge. Especially for those of us who are growing old with this board and remember, fondly, the good old days of deks (or dex) and still maintain strong friendships on this site, nothing more of us can be expected of us than to conjure up people from the past. We do it frequently. We have posted similar subjects on oh, say, VGM, bagomajik, raditz, zell, etc. I myself have had a post quite like this one in my name, back during hurricane katrina. And I enjoyed knowing that people were thinking of me when I stumbled upon it. I personally hope that you do recheck this topic and note this: I resent your plea for us to "mature" and move on, because, as I am sure many others would point out had they been the first to come upon your comment, you obviously have not grown "a bit as a person and stopped dwelling on your past idiocies" as you are still checking ttt for updates. And you know what? That's fine! This was a part of your life, albeit a small part, just as, in some little way, you impacted this board and those that belonged to it years ago. And who the fuck cares anymore anyway? My advice for YOU for new years? Quit thinking everyone is out to get you! There were a lot of people on this board once upon a time that tried to be friendly to you, including me, and you remained bitter to anyone associated. So, damn, get over it.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote