View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 01:38 PM   #68
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
::emerges from pupa-stage::

my god, i feel it, i feel maturity. I feel it finally. I'm feeling like i dont have to prove myself to anyone. people can just walk all over me, and i dont care. this is great, finally i can be boring and bland! yay. its so wonderful to be a neutered spineless wimp who would never in a million years make a judgement so crude as someone may not mature with age.

[/sarcasm]

(My old name was Jeperel btw.)

of course ghard, i do try not to make assumptions about people, i was simply pandering to my own ego to make myself feel better. I dont see anything inherently wrong with this, but i do take back my previous statement, as here you are (and i hadnt planned on speaking with you again) and i do believe you.

But back to the maturity thing, I understand. You werent trying to be a jerk, you just wanted to fit in and be cool. Its all good bra'.

(but im interested in discussing this maturity thing in more detail. Since when is it a sign of maturity to let things slide? is that a tool of more successful people to keep walking over the passive people? After all, good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who refuse to wait. If such is the case, i'd rather be a jerk. I should tell you about my battles with Rutgers housing, its HILARIOUS.)