Thread: Election Day
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 05:51 PM   #14
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I voted for Kerry, not because I like him, but because I think Bush is a fuck.

The people who are PRO Bush (and I say PRO, meaning "hardcore" Bush heads) are mostly your christians, who believe that abortion is the devil, gays are the devil, blacks are the devil, women are the devil, fooz ball is the devil...you get the idea Now, there is nothing at all wrong with having a strong faith...nothing at all. But I do not (NOT) believe that it has ANY place in governing a country. That's why the A-Rabs seem so fucked up; they do insane fucking things in the name of "god". I just see the leader of a country as a role model, not a preacher. You can't fairly govern a monotheistic electorate with "faith based initiatives"...you just can't...it won't work...it can't work...it never ever ever will work.

If I were a wealth, hard core christian, and a member of the NRA I may see things differently. Now, there is nothing WRONG with that type of person...it's just not me, and I don't agree with their liberty-impeding right-limiting agendas. To each their own, but I would never tell people how to live their lives. Our president, would...and does.