View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM   #25
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I hate spiders. I don't have a lot of irrational fears, but that's the one.

I like some noise when I sleep. Something steady, like a fan. Random noise will drive me insane.

I've had a nutrigrain bar on my desk for about a month because I bought a flavor I didn't like, but I'm too cheap to just throw it away.

I hate my job. I rarely feel motivated to work anymore because I just absolutely hate it.

I have a hard time with the though of "dating" multiple girls. I'm so used to being in a relationship that now that I have choices and more than one girl vying for my attention...it's a bit overwhelming for me.

If I have package being shipped via UPS or some other shipping company, I check the status on the internet about 30 times a day.

I browse the internet at work...because I hate work.

If I could chose, I would be a rock star.

I like talking on the phone with girls. I really enjoy getting to know people. They have to be somewhat interesting though.

I recently started wearing boxer-briefs. They are amazing.

I'm working on being healthier. I'm not fat by any stretch, but I'd like to be healthy and fit. And I could tighten up a bit.

I fall in love easier than I should.

I hate clutter, but I also hate cleaning. It's a constant struggle.

I love rats. I had 4 pet rats a few years back, and I want more.

There are probably 100 things I would like to change about myself, and I'm trying to do so.

I say "fair enough" A LOT.

I get quiet around people I don't know well, and I get way too talkative around people I do know well.

I should be working right now.