View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 03:37 AM   #22
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse
I hate explaining to people how to do things on a computer, because I lose my patience so fast. Like if they try to double click something, and they didn't click fast enough, I HAVE to tell them "You didn't click it fast enough." Or when people double click a link on a web page. There's a lot of other things, but, I can't think of them right now.
lmao, im way too familar with this one.

others:

i dont have a sweet tooth, at all. i dont hate sweets i just dont care for them either. id prefer a second helping of what ever the main corse was than a desert.

chocolate milk is the exception, im obssesed with it. its my favorite food/drink. im also lactose intolerant, wich leaves me with other problems wich ill leave to your imaginations.

i grew up with almost no confidence at all. wich i now try to make up for, but it just comes off as arrogance. wich if i had to choose id rather be perceived as arrogant.

i have portions of my childhood blocked out. i really dont recall much till about 7th grade. not like amnesia or anything, i mean i remember some things but not nerely as much as most people. most things i do remmeber are things ive been told about not actual memories.

i almost always make posts on forums before proof reading them. i then go in and edit them anywhere from 1 to 5+ times before being happy. this post probably got editted around 4 times, and ill probably hit submit after typing this and then go and change something else.

edit: and i did

Last edited by heX : 04-04-2007 at 03:50 AM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote