View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:58 AM   #9
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
yea, nutrigrain bars are tricky--theyre advertised as healthy but theyre packed with sugar. Better to go with some pretzels, yogurt, piece of fruit, or now they make those 100 calorie packs that are totally awesome. That diet plan you have there is good Jesse, but you need more vegetables and fruit.

My own diet varies drastically day to day because of my fucked up schedule (some days I work at 5:45 am, and don't make it home until after 11 because of class, meetings, rehearsals, yoga, running, tnt work, etc). I can post my dailies though. Today: 1. A piece of toast and a nonfat latte 2. A turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce, mustard and baked lays (this is one of those on campus meals I often get stuck with), unsweetened iced tea 3. a banana 4. antipasto salad and a blue moon. I drink a lot of water throughout the day, and way too much caffeine and alcohol.

I hate dieting, and I mostly end up hoping that exercise will make up for it. I eat pretty healthy without thinking about it, which is lucky because when I intentionally diet, all I do is think about what I WANT to eat.

I hurt my knee really badly last saturday on my 14 mile run so I haven't been able to do any of my hour runs since (I'm supposed to be running 6 days a week) but I did back to back yoga classes today (2 hours) and spent just 25 minutes on the elliptical.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote