View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Communication Break Down

Today started on a tenuous note when my right eye simply would not stop sending pain signels to my brain, for 4 hours this raged, right through microbio class, which sucked but I usually like. Right through my daily session of wardriving through my neighborhood on the way home looking for open WAPs (36 today, 6 wepped. 14 on my street)

When I got home, I immidiatly washed my eye for... must have been 20 minutes, and then I feel asleep on the couch... I woke up two hours later with a hugegantic headache and the most agonizing backache ever recorded. This is about where my day ended, aside from camwhoring a bit tonite on YIM, I didnt do much besides cruise the net. If not for my mom needing the car today, I prolly would have stopped by the house of a lady friend whose taken a liking to me lately, and had a powwow and cuddle fest, which would have made my day infinitly better. But I digress...

Its been a shitty day, and I havent really done anything to show for it...

And then I saw this.
http://www.links.net/daze/05/01/14/d...ght_flick.html

Its the movie of a man losing his fucking mind on camera. And although its a far cry from what I've been lately. It still made me feel like shit because it reminds me of who i used to be. Sort of... relying on the net for social stimulation... which, I dont suppose has any empirical evidence to show that its a bad thing. But it definitly has me thinking.

I'm pondering whether or not to continue feeding my addiction to this media. So I think I may take a sabatical for a week or two and try to get out of my little rut.

Whatcha think of this idea?