Thread: Guess what guys
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Yeah, it will...but, we both agree that if we were meant to be together, which is exactly how we feel, the time apart will "make the heart grow fonder" as my dad has said, and a friend said as well.

As I've mentioned before, maybe you haven't caught any of the other mentions, she's from Russia, she's got a year of university left, so again, we've got a lot of time ahead of us to figure/plan everything out, we've been dating 2 months, since she got here basically, and we've known each other for a little over 6, I really wanted to make it a point to her that, I'm serious about wanting to be with her and everything. You don't find someone that you're like, 99.999999% compatible with everyday, and I leave that .0000001% in there because, you can't agree on everything.

*edit*
Yeah, the pic was with the flash so it blurred, without the flash, it came out dark and still blurred, sorry bout that.

Btw, I told her the link to the site, dunno if she'll check it out before we leave for NY tomorrow night, but, seeing if maybe she'll register and post here and there, she's already been warned about some of fucked up stuff here, but, ya'll would just have to know her better to understand one of the very many things I love about her.