View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 02:05 AM   #1
OllieGarkey

OllieGarkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Phelan + Fifi = Dynah

I had a friend in highschool. Her name was Jen, and she had a british accent, which was a novelty in Florida. In any case, she... acquired a wolf puppy. Named it Phelan.

That was the smartest dog in history. (Err.. Is, it's not dead yet. But that's niether here nor there.) In any case, this thing could open and close doors, the fridge, and you had this odd feeling that it understood what you were saying. Good listener. Anyway, her aunt from new york brough along FiFi, a toy poodle, for christmas.

FiFi thought she was hot shit. She would gnaw on Phelan's legs, attack him, pounce on him, bite his ears while sleeping, just make a general bitch of herself. Phelan, in response, would kick her into a closet, and shut the door, or would simply step out of the way of her charge, and let her smack headlong into a wall.

They thought that since Phelan could handle the little thing, they'd go out for dinner, and leave Fifi home alone with Phelan. Now I could give the same gruesome description Jen gave me of the totality of the scene when they got back, but suffice it too say, phelan was gnawing on a very small skull when the family returned.
OllieGarkey is offline   Reply With Quote