Thread: Tasty Brews
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 01:51 AM   #52
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
I want to comment only becuase I think I have tasted a large amount of booze, and yes I have!, tonight in factiod. So here is my list. I personaly ythink therre is not best brew it all depends on situation and fuuck me in the ass if I say that but there is only a best brew per occation. I.E.(in example, for you yups, or yupies) Like if your having a BBQ you should have shitty ass redneck beer 16 oz. milwalke(?) pounders, or budwieser, they have class but they suck. College frat party Natty Ice or some local cheap ass beer would be perfect. A sparks party only sparks would be acceptable. I think you get my point all beer tastes like shit but there is a best beer per the situation. I know that is kind of anti climaxtic so I leave you witrh my favorite beers that seem to fit the mold of best malted liqour at the time....1. Pilzner Urquell the first pilzner( the most advanced form of brewing) made in the czech republic 6.75 a bottle average very good. 2. Guiness Stoudt just fucking amazing what else is there. 3. Yuengling judt cause I can drain this bitch anytime of the week. 4. Corona amazing beach beer any fruit mixed with it just makes it taste like heaven in a handbasket. 5. Sammy Adams cause america rules even if our government sucks. 6. BEER in general it is so amazing it is fattening, poisonous, adictive, colorful, effervesant, and aromatic there is no god but if there was he wouldnt even be able to make this shit! God blees us everyone! Oh quick side not I wanted to add hoegaarden only because I spent some crazy ass amount of money on it before 11.75 a pitcher I think?, and I got a few of them but it is amazing, see this just goes to show if your in the mood that specific beer will be the best beer in the world for those few seconds/minutes it takes you to finish. I feel I should give a shout out to Red Stripe I love you even if I spill you and you smell like pure man ass, spill it I dare you!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"

Last edited by Optimus Funk : 04-16-2006 at 02:27 AM.
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote