Thread: Election Day
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 11:31 PM   #39
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid
Ya know, I just realized something. Political discussion sucks balls. It's great to have your own view, but just coming in here and being all "I'm completely right, and you're completely wrong" is just stupid. You guys are bickering like 2 little bitches...like you're going to convince someone of your views. It's great to think that you have it all figured out, and that no one can agure with you because you're the smartest most politcally educated person on earth...but you don't, and you're not...so let's all just talk about dreams or board themes or just go back to not posting like we do every other month of the year.
Well, I was going to play the hypocrite today, but you beat me to it. You know as well as anybody else does that you bicker more like a bitch than anybody else around here.

I guess I forgot that my job is to make posts that you find aesthetically pleasing. Remember, nobody's forcing you to read either of our posts. It's pretty fucking obvious that a long, drawn out reply in a thread that has to do with politics is going to be of that nature... So it'd be pretty easy to miss.

Usually I don't give a shit about when you whine about the activities of other members around here, but don't tell me that I don't have the answer, and then pretend that you do. You're not full of political-message-board-virtue, don't pretend to be Socrates.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote