Thread: Election Day
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 07:26 PM   #33
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I don't understand why it has to be an "argument". I mean, I have my thoughts, and you have yours...cool. Whatthefuckever.

I'm not "pissed" that Bush won, and I'm not going to go kill myself or anything. Clearly there are people who think that the whole national landscape would have changed had kerry won...where, really, it wouldn't. Gay marriage bans would have passed, even had Kerry won; and there are plenty of Republicans in the senate to stop him from changing that. Rich people would have gotten taxed a little more had Kerry won, but I don't think that would have affected many of us...unless you could "the trickle down effect...it trickles down, see".

I think you're just being a big whiny pussy by editing your posts, Rad. If I took back every stupid thing I've ever posted...I think I'd have like 12 non "asdf" posts. If you don't have good reasons for your vote now, then how you can you possibly be so strongly convicted in your choice? It seems like you voted Bush because you're ideology made you, or you were brought up that way...but it doesn't really seem like you have your own honest feelings on the matter...if you're not even willing to express them to your friends.

I'm not the most political guy, I just don't agree with the way Bush goes about some things. I don't like his religion based babble...I shouldn't HAVE to like it. I shouldn't have to feel like an outcast in my own country because I don't give a fuck if God blesses the USA.