View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 08:35 AM   #26
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Jep, stop pretending like you're not part of the problem. Stop threatening with that bullshit that you're going to move to France, or Canada, or wherever the liberal masses decree they're moving to. If you really don't want to be here, then nobody is preventing you from moving. You live in a country where you can control how much money you make, make some more money, buy a plane ticket, and move.
now you know that isnt true, as americans we like to tell eachother that america has no caste aspect, that we have full vertical mobility in the whole gammut. The truth is that there is most definitly a caste aspect to our society, the very poor stay poor, and the most extreme portions of the rich, stay rich. We like to tell ourselves that we can get there some day, but we never will. And with Fuhrer Bush in power again, your going to see a lot more legislation that raises that lowwer-lowwer caste bar rise, your going to see the fall of the middle class, and your going to see that 1 percent of the rich caste people get even richer. And your going to see a LOT of the kids who voted for Kerry(or werent old enough to vote), die in wars they never believed in.

I'd be FULLY willing to go bush if someone could give me a honest reason why, but in four years, I havent heard one. Just stuff about his faith, how he's going after terrorists, how we're liberating iraq, and his stupid tax plans that failed big time.

and mike, theres only four million more votes for bush than kerry, and its THAT much space to fill that gap, that map cant be entirely accurate.

[edit] I'm also not going to venture to guess just how I'm part of the problem... I WAS kidding about the france thing, I'd prolly move to belgium or amsterdam (where they have souls...). But I swear if you meant my gender issues... I will hunt you down and have sweet rough sex with you.