View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #14
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I generally like adult relationships, it's when the adults act like children that it really gets on my nerves.

It's been four months, we haven't spoken more than a passing word to each other on the occassion that I see her at the bar or out running or something. Dating again is different... although I've been pretty active, had some good dates, hooked up with the right people (and in one or two cases, the wrong person) and I've had a great time since we've split up. Dating is a lot of fun because it is something that you, more or less, have a lot of control over in most situations. At the same time, Christmas was lonely this year, but I expected that.

And yeah, POJ, it seems like our situations are pretty similar. With the few exceptions that I haven't had any sexual operations, I don't consider myself a different gender than I did in the past, I'm not homosexual/homogendered/transgendered/transexual, I'm not on medications, and I didn't take hallucinagenic drugs when we split up. But other than that, to a tee.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote