View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #13
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
But, anyway, you can really only laugh about it. There's certain bits of it that are so ridiculous and so absurd, yet so incredibly mundane. It's difficult to get the whole situation without knowing both of us, because we weren't like .... those irritating huggy/kissy people, but we just has a solid, strong relationship throughout college... so when I tell people she dumped me, they're like blown away... with justification, it's a total shift in direction for her.
Been there, shortly after i disappeared two years ago (big college yay!) i dated a girl named Dina for a bit over a year before she broke up with me. Her reason: I changed.
Of coursed i changed because of a certain life desicion that may or may not have to do with vaginas. regardless. It seems very unfair, after all, shes the one that convinced me to stop taking mah meds. So when i became a different person, whose accountable for that? Her? Im not shallow. I'm an adult.(I think) So is it my fault. Well yea. It made me dislike myself for giving up something i thought was important for someone i thought was more important. Unfortantly, I became less important to her. And as a result of my gambit, i was alone and clearly not in a good state of mind. I did some dumb things... like hallucinagens. Went a lil nuts, and came to a semester later with a .5 lowwer GPA. It sucks, these adult relationships suck. I suppose it makes little difference to say that "make sure it doesnt happen to you" because too often its a lesson one needs to learn themself.

And In conclusion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heX
I <3 cocks
I fixxed your post, hex