Thread: Summer
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth View Post
Everyone's camping eh? Gonna have to give that a shot. My girlfriend isn't really outdoorsy, but maybe I can trick her into going.

Stormy I don't remember what you're doing in school right now. I'm guessing something like literature/english, right? And what are you applying for for grad school? Also, are you still with the same bloke?
Not in school (yet?). I've been working as a research assistant in the UK for about two years, doing stuff with embodied cognition/psychology. I'm trying to get a masters in psychology, though I'm pursuing freelance writing... of shit... to respect the time I also spent studying English/literature. My boss is changing universities, and she would like to supervise me for my masters degree. If I follow her, I'll probably get an MPhil in social and developmental psychology. If I don't follow her, I'll aim for an MsC in experimental psychology. Statistics is my biggest weakness, so I'd rather the MsC, but working with her has been really fulfilling, so I don't mind sacrificing the type of degree.

Yeah, we've been together for a year and a half. He's fluffy. ::sappy face::

Last edited by Stormy : 04-10-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote