Thread: Medical update
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #5
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
I FINALLY just got to talk to the claims adjustor of the insurance agency my company deals with...

She said the initial report conflicted with everything, she says I stated that "I don't know what happened".

I don't remember exactly what I said..but I think it was a case of me more like saying "I don't know how it happened...I was swinging the ladder back up on my van, and I didn't hear or feel anything pop or tear or shift, but I had a ton of pain in my shoulder once I extended my arm."

These fucks at the worker's comp clinic aren't too bright..well, the doctor's at least, the one guy kept prescribing me motrin, even after I had already been prescribed Vicodin and Flexeril (I was later givin' Darvocet too).

I told her the orthopedic doctor I'm using now said it's quite obvious to be a work related injury, and his report will back that up, she asked if I had the report yet, told her it's on hold until after my EMG, etc. She told me to fax it to her, she seems like a nice person talking on the phone, unlike the initial thought I had after reading her notice of "you're paying for this yourself".

And a little more weight is lifted from thy back..