View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #18
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Yeah, I know I won't make it for this, mainly I just don't know when they're going to make my hearing for my workman's comp case yet. I've yet to retain counsel, which, I'm afraid of the costs...

This week is probably the biggest for me, I've got an MRI tomorrow, I need to call up a lawyer or few, I have to start prepping for the lan thursday night and then the lan runs friday afternoon through sunday afternoon, plus any chance I get to see my girl, I drive 2 hours up to Richmond to get her and we either come back down to the beach or stay up there.

I need to get a picture of me and her and post it up, it's a long story but here's the abridged version..

We met over ICQ, she's from Russia..we talked all the time, things just clicked I guess you could say. There was maybe a month where we didn't talk, I was never home, plus I was just pushing friends, etc away due to things I had going on, my head was all fucked up.

About a month ago, she finally told me that she was coming to Richmond for the summer, on a student/travel (work visa) deal. First chance we had, I went up to richmond and took her out. I brought her down to my neck of the woods on sunday and we went to the beach that night, drove around, got kicked out of a bar because she didn't have valid state id (nor her passport on her), I felt bad because I didn't even think of it, figured they would take her university id.

But yeah, she's one of the few things keeping me going right now with all the bullshit I'm dealing with.