Thread: Facebook?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #24
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
"I love you guys. I love what I know about your online personas."

I think I'm scared of what you guys might know about me because of this place. I think I love you guys, but to say that sure makes me feel all kinds of funky inside. I mean I sure love everyone here way more than any other person I've never met from the internet, but like cid said most of us haven't ever actually met eachother. I can easily say you're all the coolest muh phuckas I could ever ask to spend time chatting with on the internet when I probably should have been doing school work or something.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...56&ref=profile
www.myspace.com/lamalta

Oh, and do we have a date for TTTCon yet?

edit:

shout outs go,

Mike, Neil and Justin: You guys were some serious friends to me at times, as funny as that might sound. Thanks.

TTB: Funniest dude I've ever talked to on the internet, period.

Zach and Raub: I was gonna say I'll try and make it down to mag fest but I think it already happened. Oh well.

Liss, Amelia and Jen: I probably had a crush/boner for any combination of you. Not to be outright lewd or nothing, I remember having lots of fun and intelligent conversations with you all. But yes you're all hot.

Jeperal: I always spelled your name wrong and I probably just did. Sorry.

Cid: I've become a big misfits fan within the last couple years, if that vibes with you much. Them and black flag are the only punk I get around to listening to anymore.

Donnie: Can't believe this place is still around. Congrats on the house and everything. I'm years and years away.

Everyone else: You think you can beat my R4/Wipeout 3 time trials? What!? Put a Dex save up bitch!

edit again: oh yea I forgot bunny. He cool. NYUH!

Last edited by malta : 02-10-2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Who give a fuck?
malta is offline   Reply With Quote