View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 10:19 AM   #7
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
awesome, simply awesome.

some of my friends are obsessed with thw popped coller phenominon... obsessed with mocking it.

--

mercurymidnight: holy crap

mercurymidnight: that was the best site ever

mercurymidnight: this guy i knew in high school, brandon, became a frat boy at college.

mercurymidnight: this is his away message:

mercurymidnight: "There are few today who share such lofty ideals, but we're easy to find: Pastel polo shirts, loafers without socks, tucked-in shirts, but most importantly, collars up.

Call me a douchebag. Call me an arrogant little cocksucking dickhead. Beat the shit out of me if I'm not with fifteen of my frat friends (unlikely). But just know this: I interned at Smith Barney this summer. Where did you work? A Blockbuster? That's right you insignificant sack of dogshit; I'm going to be your boss. So take your t-shirt wearing, financial aid, blue-collar ass over to Blockbuster and get me a copy of Old School. Do you even own a tuxedo? You probably don't even know how to sail.

You're so predictable. I bet I can guess your political party just by looking at you. I've wasted enough time with you. Get some rich parents, an internship, and a pink polo with the collar up, and then maybe I'll let you hang out with me."

mercurymidnight: for some reason, i don't think he's joking. DEAR GOD HE'S PATHETIC.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote