Thread: Xmas Lists
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 01:50 PM   #15
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
i wasn't attacking your character. i was making fun of you with the whole suck thing, it wasn't a personal attack. but then you flipped out and told me how worthless i was at this 'failing' forum and how you do so much and you are different because you hate xmas and thanksgiving. my questions is....was it needed?

raub nailed my point exactly. you are all over the place. i obviously bothered you, and when i responded to you (albeit a bit angrily, though i think i have a point), you were just like "oh well no biggie!" it is a big deal. how you appear and how you come across is a contributing factor to whether people choose to post here or not. and honestly, i think you act really immature on a lot of subjects. on the other hand, you can be very mature in your postings, as seen in the election thread. i just want you to contribute a better you to this site, not the undesirable parts i mentioned. since we don't have a lot of people right now, we have to rely on who is here. so we need everyone to put a little more effort into making this a welcoming community than we would at say TTT circa 3 years ago.

that being said, i also want a pony.