View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 12:26 PM   #22
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
this counts cuz I was drunk last night, i went to a party and there were some 25 year old pink shirt collars up douchebags hanging there being generally stupid. which isnt against the rules, its just due to them, everyone got kicked out. but BEFORE that happened, I went up to the garage for some talkage with a friend, by this time i was properly thrashed with smirnoff ices green apple, goo' stuff. anywho, my friends marilyn and ashley are making out in the corner and being the real lesbians they are. over by the stairs, two straight high school girls are sitting near eachother and everyone is goading them to kiss, i'm drunk but I'm like... wtf.. those two are... >.<

anyway they made out, made a big ruckus, then someone asked me if i was a guy or girl, then my friend kristen got TORE UP and puked out the basement window, then someone decided it was a good idea if i drove them to their house to grab their guitar, not noticing that there were three empty smirnoff bottles next to me, then a REALLY drunk kid got sat up in the corner and started playing with legos. it rooled, kinda.. :P kthxdie brain hurts