View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 12:32 AM   #516
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
Ok, so tonight totally scores a 100% out of 100%, I mean seriously. I finsihed my second day of orientation at work, one more to go! I went to marion court, our common go to place, although we normally dont play poker there anymore. We never make it on time, dont care to go, or just are sick and tired of it (we only made it to poker there once this entire summer). So I go tonight and find out it is the finals, for the summer, so alot of people played, and alot was at stake. and I drank 4 shots of JD, a gin and tonic, miller light, miller light, hop devil, guiness, miller light!, I was so wasted at one point I knocked my beer on the poker table, and they let me stay. Whatever, ok I ended up winning!!! I was 100,000+ chips to 6,000+ in the final head up and it only lasted one round, he had pocket 5s, and I had Ace, and a five shouting out I won, before any card was filped (dumb I know), but then I got 2 more aces on the flop, meaning he was drawing dead!!!! I won all the money for the summer, and bar bucks! then my driver friend took my another bar, and my friends there all bet me to talk to this chick, well hit on her, I was like I feel bad Ill just go talk to her, I did, I got her @@# and she works where I work, has a 4 year old son, loooks to be about 26 if that!, so hot, long black hair, lovely green eyes, loves headbutts(her mom used to give them to her), lived in pa for awhile moved to New jersey, then back to pa, like working at the hospital! lol I loved tonigth, on my top 10 none sex experiance nights!, maybe top 15 all time! Love you guys hope you read, oh I was nice too I bought her two drinks probably talked well over 2 hours, no puking either, I need to piss though!!! and then sleep, I have to be up soon!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote