View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #1
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
That pesky 'having a site' issue once more...

all right, the idea has been going through my head for awhile.

i want us to have a site here, and i've been getting this idea that could possibly happen.

so i submit my pitch to you:

i know that i could likely get quite a few people to submit both articles, news, and reviews (most likely reviews mostly) from another board that raub and i frequent. however, these would likely have a lot of videogame and video game music influence, which i know is not the core of this site (what is the core anyway?). i think, however, if we could just set up a CMS, phpnuke, postnuke, whatever, we could just get it started. with the help of others outside the site (who would likely become posters here) along with our own stuff, we could have a nice community/collaboration site that maybe could be a lot more than we are now.

i'll be the first to say that i likely cannot be a huge part of making and maintaining this site without hurting good-evil, but i would be a part of it. i want this place to be successful, and i say we just go into it, and fix things as we go. right now this place seems a bit stagnant, and at the very least, we will have something to talk about.

i guess i just want to know if you guys want me to ask people to help us get this started, or if we're not ready to take this step yet.

and Donnie, any input from you about this would be great, and it may be helpful to let someone else have access to the site.