View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 10:42 PM   #8
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
lesee....

i "work" at Linens 'n things.. but they're screwing me over hour-wise, so i don't see myself there much longer.

i give fencing lessons, kinda regularly heh. it's sweet. tell 20 kids what to do for an hour and a half, get $300 bucks cash (per lesson) on my way out. do that for xmas break.. end out with.. ALOT. haha. i gave 5 lessons a day, for 7 days. couldn't do it my whole life though. i'd go nuts. not to mention, the only reason i get paid so much, is because the kids like me, so my classes are always full. yeah. it was sweet. i love it when i have like a week to fill with lessons, and i can make like, 10 grand in a week. haha, if i had to give the cut the normal coaches give, i'd be making $75 a lesson. the owner lets me keep more, because he knows it's going right back into fencing. basically all the money from break is going to junior olympics, or saving up, so i can train in europe for the summer.

my marketing teacher is trying to get me a job. making DVD covers, for one of those places where you bring home videos, and get them transferred to DVD. they need someone good at graphic-designey things, and well, i'm 1/2 decent.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote