View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #18
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
fucking stop it, all of you.

Rad, you are my friend, but you are being an huge ass right now. You dont come here much anymore and when you do, all you do is talk shit about how great it used to be. well, i'm sorry but its never going to be what it was. we're trying to rebuild now and maybe we will have a level of success again, but that's not going to happen with old members coming back and complaining about how much the board sucks. My adivce is if you are going to be here, you have to take the good with the bad. If you really don't like it here anymore, maybe you shouldn't post, and i'm sorry that it has gotten to a point you don't care for anymore.

Jep, could you fucking grow up, please? every post lately (with a few exceptions) from you has been written like 12-year old garbage. You are, what, 20 years old? act like it. i don't expect full out boring maturity all the time, but for my sake and the sake of the others who are here, try to act your age.

Hex, keep up the good work. A+.

Seriously, there is a reason why people dont post here anymore. I've been told by more than a few people that "there is a lot of assholes on the board" or that "the board just isn't very fun" or that "nobody there likes each other", enough so that i have to say something. I like you guys, but sometimes it is really tough. I want more people to help submit news to the site (like many said they would), I want to encourage more community, and i want a sense of friendship that this board at times lacks. i can't force you to like each other, but being tolerant would be wonderful at this point.

Last edited by thecreeper : 06-12-2005 at 01:25 AM.
thecreeper is offline   Reply With Quote