Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #51
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Just got off the phone with my Aunt in Orlando, she was stoked when I told her that I was going to be down there, and even more so when I told her that I was coming down there with my girlfriend. "Wow, *question 1*...*question 2*...have you popped the question yet?" "Do you plan on popping the question?" "Can't wait to meet her!"

I'm just glad that all my friends and family have been as excited about her as I am.

I haven't seen my aunt in 10 years, since my grandmother (her mom) died and she came up here for the service. I can't believe it's been so long, so this will be a nice trip, see family, see disney, and so on, maybe stop in Daytona to see the track. >

Mike, you were more towards the northern part of the east coast of florida correct? How was the water, my aunt tells me she still hears how the water further south on the atlantic side is disrupted from the hurricanes last year.

Now I'm thinking of going to a beach on the gulf coast of florida, I was told it's prettier there, plus the water is a bit calmer (on the regular), and I think that would be best since my girl isn't really a swimmer.