View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:48 PM   #46
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
"To whatever prick said I act 14 (awesome insult by the way):"

Thanks, though I havn't really thought or cared to delibertly insult anyone since I was about the age I stopped calling people "pricks" and "dicks", which may have been 14.

"I said that Jane is a girl name...which it is. If that's acting 14, then 14 year olds are pretty good with the names...I guess..."

I guess that makes my statement as completely irrelavent to yours as yours was to this whole topic.

"And when do I ever make mention of how old I am??"

You have, maybe not more then once, but you can look if you want.

"Get over yourself, dick."

Alright, I'm not anywhere under, physically or metaphorically. In fact, I know Mike told you to get over yourself (and I guess you still havn't?). And since I'm not so sure you could even explain how I am somehow 'under myself', I'm going to assume you don't even know what your talking about and are just trying to sound cool. It really wouldn't surprise me from a grown man who has to go on the internet and use other peoples insults or those of children to rag on fags, rich people, or anyone who might just be enjoying the most of their circumstance. Because I was doing that sort of thing when I was 14, I think its safe to say that if anything, compared to you, I am WELL, WELL over myself...

Last edited by malta : 06-23-2005 at 01:11 PM.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote