Thread: AIM Names.
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 11:42 PM   #40
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
I cant wait til they invent something I can plug into my computer that will allow me to stab people in the face over the internet...

instead of wasting YOUR time by telling you the obvious, that your a rat bastard who has opinions on things he knows SHIT about, and thats not limited to this topic in addition to the fact that you know fuck all about me and my family. I'll ask you a question and you can even think about it if you want.

Why is is so important that you tell me your bullshit on how I'm just a confused faggot, a crossdresser, or a retard who wants to be a girl but will always be a boy?

cmon, I mean, in ALL likelyhood, especially now, we'll never meet, you (nor anyone here for that matter) will ever fuck me. And you can certainly feel satisfied in a religious sense that jesus will judge me and send me to hell, cuz its a well known fact that jesus loves everyone except fags; and shouldnt judge either, cuz the good book sez thats a sin too. (hate the sin, love the sinner.)

So the only justifiable reason you could bring it up is that you personally have a problem with queer people, or your too dumb to either read the good book thoroughly enough or realize that this is the internet and sex and gender really doesnt matter here.

And if you cant see that, then you truly are the fucktard I think you are.