View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 10:54 PM   #34
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
note to all TTTers who apparently have downs syndrome:

STOP BRINGING IT UP LEST YOU STIR THE GODS OF LONG POSTS AND FLAMING
which you all seem to dislike, especially on this topic.

btw, saw Troy today while drinking a Mikes Lime, I didnt get a pic tho, maybe I'll crack one open just for you guys tomorrow. I want a hawt trojan slave in MY war tent... ::sulks::

[edit]ps, you dont get it cut off, you have the outer skin removed , the glans and all its connected nerves are set aside. the scrotum is split and the testicles clamped and removed via small furry animal teeth (you get to keep them ^_^ jk sicko) then your shaft is inverted and shoved into the natural cavity you already have (and theres also two more cavities where your testicles once fit where they dropped from your abdomen when you were young, but you dont have those any more silly, so dont worry) then the excess tissue from your scrotum and penis is used to make a facsimile of the skin of the vagina, but you're nowhere near done yet, then your sewn back up with your new cavity in place with skin grafts on the inside (canadian doctors use a plastic type insert for their operations, but all natural is the way to go in case you're allergic or have a proclivity towards cancers.) your glans was also used to create a neoclitoris, but you get no hood yet. You're then sewn back up again all over and are left to recover with a catheter in your repositioned urethra and surgical stuffing is left in your new almost-vagina. then you recover and the stuffing comes out, now heres the fun part, you have to restretch the opening about 4 times a day for the first few months and your sore and sensitive as hell. then you can ease up after 3 and dialate yourself only twice a day for a few hours (its like a hollow surgical dildo you use ^_^ hex loves these) but heres the fun part, now that you have recovered and your skin is no longer completely traumatized and new blood vessels have formed assuming you havent died of toxic shock or necrotizing fasciatis or got a yeast infection or lost the collogen in your skin enough that your vagina looks melted, then you go under the knife again and are fashioned lips, a clitoral hood and a make shift g spot with your, by now, small prostate which is now in front of your vagina next to your urethra near your bladder. and to be honest it all looks and functions like the real thing except for the babies part, which is, to be honest, not that different as there are women born without cervix's and uterus's or who are barren. Anyway, then you recover again and keep that dialating up cuz in 4 - 5 months, you can have sex, but you have to douche nearly every month, bummer, eh? Unless your a lesbian, then the dialatings not as important, but on the bright side, you keep 90+ percent of your sexual function with your new clit. now hearing all that, tell me its just a sick perversion or mental instability, because theres plenty worse to go through on that journey, like the facial surgeries should you need them... but I'll save that for if you assholes (note: this is for the assholes, not the normal fun "getting kind of annoyed by hex always bringing it up" forumers) choose to continue bringing this up and annoying me and other people.

now shut up, lets get fucking drunk.

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 07-04-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote