Thread: RPG Hack
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #14
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
it could also use a new low level monster that would a lvl required 6 to fight that gave out 5xp possibly only 1 gil or none to help balance it. then make the training bot give out only 5xp but more gil. becuase of right now once you hit level 7 your pretty much stuck repeating literally hundreds of battles to gaining less than 1% xp each time in order to lvl up.

it isnt worth it to fight the higher level stuff even after you reach level 8 becuase the level of difficulty isnt properly balanced with only a 2 xp difference from the reletively easy montsers. you are better off to fight the easy montser (wich at this time cant even hit you) and gain the 4xp than fight the Grim Gaze wich can one hit drop you half the time just to get that extra 2xp in. you could just sit there and fight a Munmar 2 times to gain 8xp in the time it would take to fight a Grim Gaze (wich can actually kill you inlike the mumar) to only gain 6xp.

the training bot is just a waist of your time since it still only give out 4.

you can see why i have had over 400 battles with the mumnar and i am ignoring the bigger stuff. they deplete your resources and give nothing back.

any way in conlusion, what i said it the first paragraph... or you could just set up better equipment that you can buy at lower levels at a higher cost so you could just buy yourself the propper equipment to fight the bigger guys at lvl 7+

Last edited by heX : 11-21-2006 at 10:26 AM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote