View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 AM   #40
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
We've been around 4.08+ for a while. i disagree with brandon. oil companies have gone out of their way to avoid more refineries. it creates an artificial demand, allowing them to make more profit.

If I had it my way, we'd drill our own oil, as well as build more refineries. I want to get off our dependency of oil. if the only way that this can be done is by conserving how much is used, so be it. I would rather explore other avenues on how to push innovation ahead in reusable resources, but we can discuss that after we stop funding the economy of other countries ahead of our own.

I want to have a cleaner environment just as much as most people and more than quite a few. Over paying foreign countries and big businesses is not the way to do it. For the most part I agree with liss, johnny, raub, and all the other people that think we are wasteful and it needs to change. I just think a you are considering the wrong tools to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liss
Oil companies are also responsible for the failure to make fuel cell powered vehicles a daily American tool.
its not their job retard

Last edited by heX : 06-01-2008 at 08:18 AM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote